Wednesday 5 November 2014

A Tribute to New Zealand Artist - Adam Tan



I'm Sending this one out to my old classmate and friend Adam Tan a very talented young artist from Auckland. I didn't know him as well as I should've but I know that he was a gentle person with a lot of time for others and had a great sense of humour and good laugh. This piece of his is called:

Natmada the Exiled - Observer of Truth, Caster of Illusions


"I’m excited to finally share my character for Light Grey Art Lab’s Rolemodels exhibition and card game.

I wanted my fantasy rpg alter-ego to be an extension of myself. The costume is based off of my regular clothing and the armour reflects different aspects of my personality. It was a fun and interesting process designing him to reflect the rl me. I put in a lot of effort to ensure that every detail meant something and I hope that it shows in the final artwork." ~ Adam Tan 


http://adamtanart.tumblr.com

All his art can be viewed via the link above


I'm totally blown away by all his amazing art he  created. What an imaginative and creative person! Rest in peace buddy your going to be missed a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment