Friday 18 April 2014

BRAVES (NZ) - Official Debut E.P - Massive sound!!!



I saw these guys play at Ding Dong club a while back I've finally got my hands on the streaming copy of their debut E.P that is self-titled. This is for fans of hard-core, rock and GC's all across Australasia.

I talked to their lead singer at the gig and he told me Chad from the Rabble was producing, mixing, recording the record and man what an epic sound. The drums slay and the tones are great from the start of the E.P to the end. BRAVES are one of my favourite NZ bands around so catch them on the road as they are on tour real soon!!!
Moss

P.S- I'm really stoked they recorded "5 Years" that song rocks hard-core!! 
(Unofficial stream courtesy of Braves sole proprietor/owner)


NZ Tour SHOW DATES:

May 3rd - Shadows Bar

May 17th - (TBA) Auckland City

May 24th - East Auckland

May 30th - Whammy Bar

June 6th - Zeal Art Room

June 7th - Never Silent Festival


You can support BRAVES by buying a record from their Bandcamp were it all goes to them:
https://bravesnz.bandcamp.com

Hit them up on Facebook here if you like their tunes!
https://www.facebook.com/wearebraves



Official Lyrics for "5 Years" by Braves 

Five years from now
and she's permanent on my mind.
A splinter in my gut to form a great divide.
I'm absent, defiant, as she sits there in silence
it's lonely decay, my only escape in time.

And it just won't end (x3)

I'm broken, drifting out at sea
and I think I've lost something inside of me.

Ten years from now,
and I'm all that's left by her side
self-consciously determined by our wasted time.
I'm fucked up and fragile,
this consistent battle is breaking my will,
her eyes never leave me still.

And it just won't end (x3)

I'm absent, defiant, as she sits there in silence -
it's lonely decay, my only escape in time.

Her bright eyes glow - bright eyes show.



No comments:

Post a Comment